cant get 1.1.2 to work.....?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by soccerb12ku, Nov 26, 2007.

1. soccerb12ku

soccerb12ku New Member

i have upgraded and downgraded and done everything on this video from ipodtouchmaster(http://youtube.com/watch?v=TXfcnO4kjB4) over 25 times....and everytime at the end when i reset my ipod installer or ssh are never there...?

any help would be appreciated!
  2. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dont do that so many times. You can only restore so many times. If you follow the directions everything should work. You need to start at 1.1.1 go to jailbreakme.com or slovix, and then install SSH and oktprep through installer. Upgrade to 1.1.2 and then run the installer in the zip package that you were supposed to download.
    Please Use the search button!! This question/problem has been answer and resolved many, many times.
  3. soccerb12ku

soccerb12ku New Member

i dosent say anything about installing ssh before updating so how do i do that?
  4. hemsedal

hemsedal New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    BSD in installer. There are 2 files in there you need to install. BSD will tell you if the other are missing.
    Also get services so you can turn SSH on and off. If you leave SSH running and DONT changed the root password anyone can access you itouch when you are on a public wlan.
  5. soccerb12ku

soccerb12ku New Member

i just tryed this and it still doesn't work..........
  6. hakaida0

hakaida0 New Member

Do you mean apple limits the # of times you can restore an iPod?

Please Register or Log in to view images