Can't find rotation inhibitor on Cydia.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by phsopher, Aug 7, 2010.

1. phsopher

phsopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I've upgraded to iOS 4 and now I can't find the rotation inhibitor on Cydia. There used to be toggle for SBSettings locking the rotation. I do realise that there is a rotation lock in iOS 4 but I need to be able to lock in landscape mode as well. I am also aware of inorotate which I was able to find but I don't really like it. I'm searching specifically for the SBSettings toggle I used to have on iOS 3. Am I the only one who can't find it? If not, any idea where it went?
  2. rosalio14

rosalio14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You have to add the iSpazio repository.

ispaziorepository.com/
  3. phsopher

phsopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks a lot. Weird though, I don't think I did that last time.
  4. djweber96

djweber96 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    There is a rotation inhibitor built in on 4.0, when you go to the multitasking bar slide left to get to ipod controls and on the left side there should be a button the locks and unlocks the orientation.
  5. phsopher

phsopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes I know that and I specifically mentioned this fact in my original post to ward off people telling me that there already is a rotation lock in iOS 4. Like I said, I need to be able to lock in landscape mode as well as in normal mode which, to my knowledge, the built in version is unable to do.
  6. djweber96

djweber96 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    My Bad I though it was able to lock in Landscape, but guess not lol, so now im installing the inhibitor also to correct that but is there a way to incorporate the inhibitor into the built-in button because that would be convenient.
  7. phsopher

phsopher New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There probably is a way to do it if you're a hacker but I don't think there is an existing mod for it. I don't see why you would need that though, I think the SBSettings toggle is more convenient since it's more easily accessible - you only need to swipe once as opposed to double-tapping the home button and then swiping to get to the built-in button.
  8. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is that not there on ios4? i noticed some things i had before werent on cydia like multi icon mover
  9. djweber96

djweber96 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    True True...