Can't find "iPodTouchFans" source!Help?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by jeffglenellen, Mar 16, 2008.

1. jeffglenellen

jeffglenellen New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have repeatedly added the ipodtouchfans source to my list and then uninstalled and then reinstalled about 5 times now and,though ipod touchfans shows up in "sources" it does not show up in "categories".and fontswap,which is what i really want from the source,does not show up anywhere!not even in "utilities" OR "all packages"!Ugh!This is driving me totally crazy!is this source not compatible with jailbroken 1.1.3?anyone know why?Apparently quite a few people around the internet are having the same problem.
  2. youtube-friendlyfire203

youtube-friendlyfire203 New Member

i have the same problem and im running 1.1.2!
  3. Medicc

Medicc New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Download attachment and install manually through SSH.
    And please read the README, it's there for a reason.

If I helped, please click the scales under my name, thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

4. jeffglenellen

jeffglenellen New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thank you for the zip file,but still have one problem.I am not very computer literate so bear with me if you can.Ok,read the readme text,put fontswap.app in the applications folder,set the permission to 755(actually,it was 755 already),but i have NO idea whatsoever what it means to set a setuid in the applications/fontswap.app lioke the read me says.it says to look at the command at the bottom.the bottom of what?do you know what this means?this setuid is where i am stuck because I do not have a clue about it.Any ideas?Thank you for the response,though.it was very much appreciated