can't find icon display order in Customize

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by meiaa, May 10, 2008.

1. meiaa

meiaa New Member

So I've searched for other threads answering my question, but it seems like nobody has the same problem as me..
    I want to know how I can move my icons to another 'page' on the iTouch, when it's not full yet. Because when I try to move them now, it can only be placed next to the last icon (when the page isn't filled yet)..
    So now you'll say I have to go to Customize and then click 'icon display order', but that right there is my question! I can't find 'icon display order' in my Customize app. I can only click on;
    - Theme browser
    - Customize Images/Sounds
    - Make Backup Now
    - Edit System Strings
    - Customize Preferences
    - SMB Preferences
    - Exit & Restart Springboard

Please help.
    Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

(If you don't understand my question, it's probably because I'm Dutch and my English isn't that good)

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you have the Jan App Pack you can drag them to any page you want when you make them wiggle. The icon order in Customize does not function properly yet.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If you're running Firmware 1.1.1/1.1.2, then the Manual Reorder in Customize isn't the greatest yet, you're restricted to what you just said. If you run Firmware 1.1.3/1.1.4, you can get the January App Pack which will enable wiggly icons, which will let you drag an icon to the top right and create a new page even if the first page is not full.
  4. davidlansalot

davidlansalot New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    upgrade to 1.1.(3/4)!
  5. dougiek

dougiek New Member

this is how mine is??
    it was there like 20 min ago, but i restored and then just reinstalled it, and now the option to reorder icons isnt there?
    so i have no clue what happened
  6. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    U must have had the old customize and downloaded the new one i dont think it in the new one
  7. dougiek

dougiek New Member

nope cause i messed up my ipod the other day and restored it...and i installed customize 2blahblah
    and it had the reorder icons.
    then yesterday i turned off summerboard (idk why) and rebooted and it wouldnt reboot so i restored it yet again, and reinstalled my apps (including the Customize 2) and it was missing the reorder icons
    and it was the same version as the other one
  8. touran22

touran22 Member

is there nay way to arrange my icons how i please? so say i wanted an icon on all 4 corners of my page and the middle completly empty? when i use the wiggle it only allows rows?
  9. babyd755

babyd755 New Member

ok...I have a similar question..but I haven't figured mine out. I just jailbroke my ipod touch 1.1.4 and installed customize 2.0B10. Now, I opened it, but there is no option for rearranging my icons. It's just not there. How do I go about doing this? All I see is:

Customize 2.0
    Add by Google
    Theme Browser
    Customize Tools
    Cust Images/sounds
    backup
    sys settings
    import smb
    prefs
    cust prefs
    smb prefs
    restart springboard

I may have just overlooked the option somehwere, but I am certain that it's not there..can someone please help me rearrange my icons???

Thanks!
  10. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You move apps by having the Jan App pack and making them wiggle. Customize doesn't do that for you.