Cant find emulator

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Kr3w, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Kr3w

Kr3w New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey im new just jailbroke my ipod tryin to add nes emulator, cant find the emulator looked all over forums, im stuck someone please help, n what all do i need to install a emulator and roms for it
  2. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

to get the nes emulator, it should be right in the game section in cydia.

the easy way to get the best roms to add this source and find the nes roms package:apt.123locker.com

if you want to pick and choose which roms you get o your ipod, you'll need to install a couple of things from cydia. you need the mobile finder(im not sure whether it is essential or not, but your going to want it in the future, so why not?), openSSH(this is needed to get the roms on your ipod), and SBSettings. on your computer, you will need to get winscp. google is your friend. how to set up connecting to your ipod in winscp, youtube is your friend. go to

http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary.htm

to get your roms. open up the zip, blahblahblah. idk if im right. im dont use that website. just make sure you have the rom ready to be used. next, connect 2 your ipod w. winscp and navigate to the very end of the files.
    so, in other words, go to the root. go to this file path(btw, you must have the nes emulator installed to get this step to work):

/private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES

place your roms in here. and for good measure, restart your device after you have all this done. there are other places for you to get your nes roms, but ive seen most people use the site given for their nes roms.
  3. Torrents

Torrents New Member

I believe it is against the rules to provide links to emulator ROMs.

4. Kr3w

Kr3w New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    cant really find sh*t in cydia or installer, i searched a few different things on it, n everything i search they never have it, is there some sources i need to add if so plz post

cant find n e emulators in cydia

nvm found some emulators i think, gonna try it but i dont know ware to open it if i do

well i downloaded gpsphone looked it up in my packages, it says i gotta places certian files in some spots, how do i do that