Cant find Cydia

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SilentBurner455, May 9, 2009.

1. SilentBurner455

SilentBurner455 New Member

My ipod had no more memory and i used Boss Prefs to try to delete cydia but all it did what hide it.So i wanted to restore my ipod so i restored and and then when i went to use quickpwn to jailbreak it back i couldn't find Cydia ? I have installer but just not Cydia.
  2. mohaas05

mohaas05 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why the hell would you delete Cydia!? It's not going to free much memory...at the most a few megabytes.

Try and find Poof on Installer and see if Cydia shows up there. If not, then probably the Cydia bundle wasn't installed when you restored.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Why would you delete Cydia........
  4. anniex423

anniex423 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    -.- haha I second all of the above. Cydia is God-Like happiness. Yeah it's probably just hidden still by poof. If you had Categories you should check there too. Otherwise, re-jailbreak for Cydia. Make sure you restore it first though, to remove previous settings that are hiding Cydia. If all else fails, SSH in and find someone who hosts Cydia online and use your comp to download and stick into Applications folder in your device. I think the path is /private/var/stash/applications. Not sure but it is something like that. Good luck!
  5. awesome761

awesome761 Banned

Why would you delete something so precious? Thats like telling some hot chick at your door to GTFO.