can't find 2 pngs for the musicplayer

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by heidn, Feb 8, 2009.

1. heidn

heidn New Member

Hey,

i've just asked for a picnic musicplayer theme, but I'm not very patient, so I've tried my best (I'm not the best with PS :/)

But I can't find the second knob, the one for the progressbar and the black "backicon" in the upper left corner.
    I hope you'll see on the Screenshot.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well for the knob on the progress bar is called "UIScrubberKnob.png" and is located in the UIImages folder. As for the back icon I believe if you change that back button to anything I think it messes with any other app on the ipod that uses that same image.
  3. Vesper

Vesper Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    the killsignfactory theme changes it but i can't find the png in any of the folders.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok i found them but i don't know which one is for the music player and iKeablr is right, they are used every time there is a back button so you'd have to mod a whole lot to get everything to match, unless you don't care.

general name is UINavigationBarDefaultBack.png

there is also ...BlackBack, MiniBlackOpaqueBack, MiniBlackTranslucentBack, plus the pressed versions. all in the UIImages folder.
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The image is more or less in the UIImages folder. And if that is the case it could possibly change something else that uses the same image, it would matter if your only trying to make a Musicplayer theme and in another app it uses the same image it would just look weird.

I found out the name for the button you seek. It is two images one pressed and the other is not.
    Names:
    UINavigationBarBlackOpaqueBack.png
    UINavigationBarBlackBackPressed.png