Can't exit Recovery Mode

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Nachito, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Nachito

Nachito New Member

Hi, i'm having this problem with my itouch...
    Yesterday night i was about to jailbreak an itouch. I downloaded iphuc and typed enterrecovery, but then realized i didn't have enough time to complete jailbreaking and decide it to leave it at it was before i even touched it. I tried to exit recovery mode by holding both buttons, but after it turned of and i booted it, it still showed the cable and itunes logo.
    So i tiped into iphuc:

cmd setenv auto-boot true
    cmd saveenv
    cmd fsboot

i rebooted my itouch and it looked as everything was fine. I even surfed the internet and watched some videos on it. but a few hours ago, after listening music for some time, it entered recovery mode again: it shows the cable and itunes logo on the screen.

Is this normal? what should i do?
  2. Paintball

Paintball New Member

Umm, id recommend, if you havent jailbroken it, to just restore it. That will take a little time to resync and all, but it will definately fix your problem. But if u did jailbreak it, then try using iPhuc again.
  3. Nachito

Nachito New Member

I tried to restore it. But i got an -1 unexpected error.
  4. Paintball

Paintball New Member

Well, that sucks. Try iPhuc again then, bring it out of recovery mode, then plug it into your computer and click restore. Don't hold power and hold. Just plug it in as you would normally do.