Can't Download App to iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by angelarose92, Dec 29, 2009.

1. angelarose92

angelarose92 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I got a giftcard for iTunes for Christmas so I entered it into my iTunes account on my computer. I bought a few songs and put them on my 16GB iTouch successfully. I then bought the app Harry Potter Spells. It wouldn't let me transfer it to my iTouch. I thought it was because all my other apps had been downloaded via the app store on my iTouch, so I transferred all my purchases from my iPod to my iTunes. I then selected the 'sync applications' button, and i checked the box for most of my applications. However, the HP Spells one kept coming unchecked. I would then specifically check just the HP spells box, and click Sync and it would say "installing HP spells" but it would be done in about five seconds and the app wouldn't be on my ipod, although any other apps I added or removed would be changed like I wanted. I tried authorizing my computer, and I double-checked that this app is available for iTouch, and it is. What's the problem here?! Please help.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I figured it out, nevermind! The problem was that I needed a software update. I had to buy it for five bucks, which was not fun, but HP Spells works now.
  2. Magnum

Magnum New Member