Can't do anything once an app is open

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Supes, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Supes

Supes New Member

I can open the app and close it with the home button but all the apps seem to freeze when loaded. The ipod doesn;t respond to any touching at that point I have to click the home button. On the home screen everything is fine.

It almost seems as though another program opens up over my app and disables the app's ability to receive any input. I have Intelliscreen and vwallpaper running and am wondering if either of these or something else is causing the problem.

PS I tried SSH in and that doesn't seem to work either.

I think it has something to do with Intelliscreen because when I hit the sleep/wake button my ipod just dims and doesn't fully sleep and I remember this being an issue with intelliscreen.
  2. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Restore, this is currently unfixable...
  3. drklnk

drklnk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    That happened like 4 times since i figured out what was the problem, apps like dock.app, intelliscreen.app and vwallpaper.app, causes too much problem because they're always in the front and they have transparent background, so when u touch the screen nothing happen but u r touchind the invisible backgrnd, so i recommend to delete that kind of apps.
    and download and app called RESPRING.app