Can't connect to Youtube , HELP pls !!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ke0_luv, Oct 10, 2008.

1. ke0_luv

ke0_luv New Member

I have seen and try in alot of topics about this problem. My ipod touch version is 1.1.4 , the Safari is still working but when i get in to the Youtube icon , it says " Can't connect to youtube" . I also watch videos in Featured and Bookmarks , but i can't watch videos in Most Viewed and can't Search anything >.<.. This problem really annoys me ! =.="

Someone says that change the Date and Time in the setting and Youtube will be abled.. But i don't know what time can i change.. I live in Vietnam so i switched it in Vietnamese time (GMT +7) and day !! But it doesn't make anything.. I still can't connect to youtube..

Someone says that uninstall the Youtube fix in Tweak, i've already installed it and then uninstalled it but i still can't connect to Utube.

And someone says reset the Network connection in Setting, but i don't know if i reset it, what would i have to do next??
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try restoring?
    Or upgrading to something a little newer?
  3. Bazuny

Bazuny New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Actually i remember seeing something that came with my ipod that said that youtube on the ipod doesn't work in all countries uhmm have you accessed youtube before?
  4. ke0_luv

ke0_luv New Member

@ Meikura : could you show me more details please ? I don't understand ..
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i could use the Youtube, 6 months when i'm in America and about 3 months in Vietnam
    .. It's been a long time since i haven't connect to youtube, and 3 days ago, when i get on the Utube icon, it became what i've touched upon in the previous post ..

Do you guys know how can i watch Videos in Youtube website by Safari ?