cannot sync contacts and calendars

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AstroBomber, Jan 12, 2008.

1. AstroBomber

AstroBomber New Member

I am using my new iPod touch and I desire to have my contacts and calendars on my iPod. I checked the boxes under the info tab that say "sync with Outlook". I press apply, and it appears to be syncing. It says it is syncing contacts and then calendars. It says "Sync in Progress" on the iPod screen. The problem is when I go into my calendars and contacts on the iPod, it shows nothing there. What is going on?

I am using a jailbroken iPod with firmware 1.1.1 (I downgraded). This problem was happening even before I jailbroke the iPod, so it's not as a result of that. I also tried syncing contacts with Windows Address Book, and that also proved to be futile. I am also using Windows XP. If any more information is necessary, just ask.
  2. AstroBomber

AstroBomber New Member

I give up. I'm just going to start over again on my iPod and add things into the computer as they come.
  3. Tigerclaw

Tigerclaw New Member

Have you got a check mark in the 'All Contacts' and 'All Calendars' boxes?

At the bottom in advanced there are 2 boxes for 'Replace Information on this iPod' 'Contacts' and Calendars' Check those too.

Also make sure you HAVEN'T got a check mark in 'Do Not Sync Events Older Than'

Maybe this will help, maybe not. It works fine for me though

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: This is all on the Info Tab okay.