Cannot open this site

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bombayboy4u_2005, Jul 1, 2009.

1. bombayboy4u_2005

bombayboy4u_2005 New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    i am a comparatively new member. Bought my ipod touch 2g just about a week ago.Around that time i had visited this site and registered as a member. I've installed the latest itunes and upgraded my ipod touch OS from 2.2 to 3.0. Was wondering if i should jailbreak it so i decided to check out the pros and cons of doing the same. But surprisingly i could not open this site on my pc. There is another site which i will not name here for obvious reasons which could not be opened as well. Except for these 2 sites all sites were opening. i didnt give it much thought thinking that maybe the servers of this site must be down or facing some technical issues. I tried today as well but the same thing kept happeneing. Finally i called up a friend of mine using the same isp who doesnt own an ipod and he said that he could open the site.Now that was surprising for me. So wht i did was instead of trying to acccess this website directly through my browser i accessed it using a proxy website and 'wallah' it opened. Now i may be wrong here or maybe something but i suspect that these sites were blocked by itunes from directly openeing.
    Worth looking into by the admins.

PS: Following up on my above mentioned suspicion i ended all apple processes and then tried opening the site but still no luck