Cannot make themes work

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by CKage83, Dec 25, 2007.

1. CKage83

CKage83 New Member

I know I am new, but I've read and read as much as I can for the past couple of months on the Touch. I was lucky enough to get a 1.1.1 version for christmas today! and after I synched up I jailbroke it with the easy jailbreak in the other section.

So I've been downloading apps and transfering music. I downloaded sumerboard in an attempt to use new themes, but everytime I select a new theme and restart with the button on the bottom, it does not show a new background, or icons. Am I missing a step or did I mess something up, I'm also working on getting an FTP setup so I can install the Iphone apps as well, if there is a tutorial (SP) for that let me know. I did search as well, but I will scope out youtube.

THanks
    ~Chris
  2. Zink

Zink Member

Device:
    iPad
    OK did you reboot after you installed it and check if Theme Wallpaper and Those stuff are on
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Just to let you know, you first have to completely turn off the iPod and then start it again for the summerboard to work the first time...
  4. CKage83

CKage83 New Member

I did reboot, and I can go into summerboard and enable the theme and wallpaper. Maybe unistall and reinstall then turn off to reboot?
  5. CKage83

CKage83 New Member

Got it, I completely uninstalled it and then reinstalled it, shut down and restart = SUCCESS, this site is great!
  6. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Great! woot! glad you got it working ^^