Cannot get the Installer!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by Itachifk, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Itachifk

Itachifk New Member

ok,. i have looked everywhere on the forum but i can't find anything similar.
    the problem i need help for is that i cannot seem to get the installer, i have a jailbroken 1.1.3 Ipod Touch.. i'm kinda a noob on this all, so please could anyone help me please?

i have tried to jailbreak it again, it bricked, i unbricked it by doing it manually in recovery mode and jailbreak it again with the application ZiPhone, it's now all good but i don't get the Installer on the touch desktop..

how can i then get custom themes on my touch? or stuff like simulators? i really got no idea!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you aren't going to use 2.0 firmware or above use 1.1.4 instead. 1.1.3 was a soft jailbreak. If you have a mac use pwnage tool and a pc use winpwn.
  3. whassuo

whassuo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Welcome to the forums.

Well, it really all does depend what you're using. If you've got a mac then you use the pwnage tool which will work with everything back to where you are atm.

If you're using windows, then use iliberty or winpwn. Do not use ziphone. Just google the term "ziphoned" and you'll see what I mean.

Then you should be totally fine. it's pretty easy when you have the program.

If you're thinking of upgrading, look around for the firmware and/or pay for it.

if you're going to jailbreak then, use pwnage or winpwn.

To get the emulators, you will have them in the installer repo or do a googleseach for the ispazio source and the big boss repo.

Summerboard is what you want to customize everything, themes and all of that.

There are emulators.

If you are going to upgrade and jailbreak, only atm, upgrade to 2.0.1 because 2.0.2 hasn't been jailbroken yet.

Welcome and have a great time here

4. Itachifk

Itachifk New Member

Thanks for the fast answer guys! this is great help. i'll try it right away!
  5. whassuo

whassuo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    No problem. There is someone always around to help

6. Itachifk

Itachifk New Member

OH my god, it worked!! thank you guys. i have been strugglin around a looong time and finally it's all good, you guys are the best, thanks!!!!!
  7. whassuo

whassuo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    that's ok

welcome to the world of jailbreaking