Cannot connect with iTunes

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by thaijai114, Oct 22, 2007.

1. thaijai114

thaijai114 New Member

Hi, my first post here, and i need help.

After jailbreaking my ipod touch, played with the touch, all the programs, etc. liked it, loved the apps and everything. But...

I now have a problem when trying to connect to my iTunes. This message appears. "The software required for iPhones is not installed. Run the iTunes installer to remove iTunes, then install iTunes again."

Please Register or Log in to view images

ummm any idea. i did what it told me to do, a few time actually. I really need help,
    Btw i already tried rebooting or restoring manually with the sleep and home button method, not connecting either. the touch still works but not connecting with itunes. Thank you so much , really need anyone's help.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SitePlan

SitePlan New Member

try reinstalling iTunes and see what happens. That's what happened to me when I installed .Net Framework 3.0. So what I did was uninstall iTunes then reinstalling it,
  3. thaijai114

thaijai114 New Member

The thin is that I already did that twice. Install reinstall, cleared out iTunes from the root, and still nothing is really working. I also tried to hard restore it, and it was stuck at the iTunes and the cable picutre. Man I'm scared my mom is going rto yell at me, thx again
  4. thaijai114

thaijai114 New Member

nvm guys i got it to work, somehow i turned on my computer this morning and everything was fine, thx. loving the jailbreaked iPoT