Candyshell vs Silicrylic

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Francois, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Francois

Francois New Member

Hi everyone,

I am hesitating between buying the Incipio Silicrylic, or the Speck Candyshell for ipod touch 3G. Could I have your input on those two cases, and which one you'd recommend to me.

I'm buying the ipod and the case pretty soon, so, I'll be checking this post A LOT...
  2. flipboi2damax

flipboi2damax Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    get the candyshell, from personal experience it is a awesome case. a simple one-piece case that protects the ipod touch. it has rubber on the inside so the case itself won't scratch your ipod.
  3. 87vert

87vert New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I would go with the candyshell. I got mine the other day and it is great. His a bit of rubber on top so the screen is protected if it falls flat. But not enough rubber to keep it from sliding in/out of your pocket like the silicone cases do.
  4. O0Justin0O

O0Justin0O Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't know about the silicrylic but the candyshell is awesome .
  5. Moonfire

Moonfire New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm debating between these two cases as well, so thanks for saving me the trouble of making a new topic >.> I personally love the look of the (non-X type) Silicrylic, but I've heard a lot of good things about the Candyshell. However, a major appeal for me is the exposed silicone part of the Silicrylic for the grip/feel of it. Also, either way I'd probably get black, and am concerned about the fingerprint-magnet aspect of it. Not sure where I'm going with this, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on this topic.