Can you use a neck lanyard with an ipod touch with rebel touch installed

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by londonstylz, Jan 22, 2009.

1. londonstylz

londonstylz New Member

I am going to be getting an ipod touch with my tax return money. i am looking for a case that I can use along with a neck lanyard for when i go biking and working out. i really like the switcheasy rebel touch. i was wondering if the case blocks the little lanyard hole on the touch. Does the touch even have a lanyard hole? any information would be aprecated thanks.
  2. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The touch doesn't have a lanyard hole? I'm guessing you don't own one, so i'm going to say that as a biker (BMX), also having mountain biked and road biked a little, i can tell you that you do not want this thing dangling from your neck. Your best bet would be to get the switcheasy, put it on your touch, throw that in your pocket and sneak the headphones up your shirt. That's what i do. Can't tell you how many times i've broken headphone cables doing barspins. Ends up bad for both the headphones and me! So now I put em up my shirt to keep em tucked away.
  3. joorowned

joorowned New Member

You could get a leather flip case with a key ring in it.
  4. SuzukiGS750EZ

SuzukiGS750EZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Imagine having a larger calculator dangling from a lanyard, get the pic? If you're biking you really are going to hate yourself after a few minutes...