Can you people not be pleased?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by DeadlyD™, Oct 10, 2009.

1. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok really you people are now complaining about FREE apps! It would be one thing if you paid $2 or even $1. But really complaining when apps go free for the weekend or the day is just plain rude to the company. I mean they give you somthing for free, and all you do is call it bad and complain about it. If you don't like it then don't download it!
    Sorry I just felt the need to post this, because this has happen the past two days then CJS went free for the weekend, and all those apps went for one Friday.
  2. xmandeathx

xmandeathx New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree with you. I love free apps, even if they are bad, i don't care. Free is free!
  3. Code Name_Raven

Code Name_Raven Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Sky Burger was free yesterday and I haven't stopped playing it since.
  4. TerioN

TerioN New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Free isn't free if it sucks cause it wastes your time.
  5. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No it's still free. If a make a app that all it is, is a white screen, but I claim its a new GTA game, it dosn't cost you MONEY! I'm not talking about time, I'm talking about what we all seem to never have enough of, COLD HARD CASH!
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    What about the people who paid money for the game and then suddenly it goes Free?
  7. TerioN

TerioN New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You must have too much time then =/.
  8. jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow those precious few seconds to download and load are lost forever.

Please Register or Log in to view images

jesus christ people just delete the app if you don't like instead of whining like a douche on the INTERNET.
  9. TerioN

TerioN New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Actually, it usually takes anywhere from 1 minute to 3 for me to download an app. Couple that with the 5-10 minutes of trying the app, that averages out to around 10 minutes. 10 minutes per app, that's quite a lot.

By the way, just saying, IMO, it sounds like the OP is whining more than I am =P

Also, why is Internet capitalized? The fact that this is on the Internet is quite irrelevant.
  10. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    it dosn't matter how much time it take to download the app. If you go into work, and do you job for 3-5 minutes, you won't get paid anything. Also unless you just sit and stare at the downloading bar while waiting, you don't lose that time. You could be taking out the trash, or getting somthing simple to eat, or somthing in that time. The fact is your losing NO money from downloading a free app, even if it is bad.

Yeah Tes, then you have the right to be pissed at the company. And you have the right to complain about it, I mean they ripped you off of some money, no matter how little. But I guess that just how to App Store work, everything has Pros and Cons

Please Register or Log in to view images