Can you get multiple carrier icons on the iPT2G?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Andy123456789, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Heya,

So in Cydia I saw some packages which change the 'iPod' Carrier name into icons and stuff which were pretty kool

Please Register or Log in to view images

But that means I can't have both the 'iPod' Carrrier & the icon at the same time? Because I change the carrier name to 'Andy' but I'd also like to have the alienware carrier icon up there next to it as well, but if I install it, it would do nothing, or if the name was 'iPod' it would replace it..

Is there a way to combine them to get 2 or even more than 2 Carriers at the same time?

Thanks ^_^

Ooh I just saw the 'similar threads found' thingy, that's pretty kool but no-one has posted anything similiar =P
  2. JordanPatrick

JordanPatrick New Member

Dec 25, 2008
    unless there is some sort of hack which lets you do this i would of said no its not possible, unless you, download the carriers to your computer and perfectly merge them together, and then ssh that? and if there is no other option i will help you do that,

3. Oh okay, awesome, thanks.

So say I wanted to combine the AlienPod picture from alienware and put that on the left of my carrier name as "Andy". So if I download the alienpod carrier from cydia, I can't exactly download my carrier name can I ? (I changed it with makeitmine).

Also if you could combine the two..wellI would have no idea to go about doing it lol, would it be able to fit anyways? Would this cause the time to move off centre =P?

Thanks XD