Can you change the ball picture

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by BigDaveyJ, Jan 5, 2008.

1. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i had a great idea for a level pack where it is a car and ou use the accelerometer to make it go off jumps but i would like a car, not a blue circle. does anyone know a possible way
  2. thesmidge

thesmidge New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, as far as I know, MooTheCow is making a car for his levelpack "Moo 'n' Patrol"
  3. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i wanted to make one where you go off jumps and stuff, kind of like line rider but really all you do is change the speed
  4. MooTheCow

MooTheCow New Member

A car is two circles and a poly for the body. The levelpack format guide will tell you how to flag it as the ball. You can power it with an engine joint on a wheel.

And yes I do have a similar setup in my Moo'n'Patrol level but line drawing is disabled so its more like a sort of motorcross game than linerider.
  5. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Where you talk about a joint part for a motor, i am going to just use the accelerometer so u can gain speed. but there will be joints on the wheels fpr movment
  6. jmccnz

jmccnz New Member

Well another method would be to make a motor joint and have the car speed up and slow down with buttons.