Can you actually put Flash in the ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by lolmaster, Sep 29, 2007.

1. lolmaster

lolmaster New Member

Hacks? Mods? anyone?

i hear of this flash lite... maybe someone can add the file into the ipot?

i guess we need a jailbreak first.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. centplyr

centplyr Member

:O

true dat!

we also need a version of jailbreak for windows...i know there is more than just me with a windows comp

3. dimdig23

dimdig23 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i also have a windows comp, if only there was a way to take the hd out of the classic and put it in the touch, i wouldnt mind the extra thickness and weight if i had 80gb
  4. centplyr

centplyr Member

well...i dont mind the thiness as much...i just wish i had the strg capacity of the 80 or 160 gb XD
  5. lolmaster

lolmaster New Member

LOL
    a.d.d. thing in this forum I guess
  6. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

dude, just buy a mac. they are great little computers, and Apples whole reason for the iPod is to expose YOU, the consumer whore, to Apple so that you buy a mac in the longrun. just do it.
  7. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Macintosh Computers = Virus Free
    Macintosh Computers = So easy to use that a little child can use it... (IE Userfriendly)
    Macintosh Computers = Dont need 4ghz and 4gb of ram to run fast. (Mine has 1.3ghz and 1.256gb of ram and it is very fast compared to my PC that is 1.6ghz and 1 gig of ram)
    Macintosh Computers = Apple has great customer support!
    Macintosh Computers = Only one brand. (PCs have infinite brands IE DELL Gateway HP... ect)
    Macintosh Computers = Can triple boot (Windows Mac OS X and Linux) using the intel processors

Overall macs are better... Macs last longer too... much longer.
  8. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

i hate when people call Macs Virus Free.

why would anyone waste their time writig a virus that would affect 3.5% of the computer market? thats why PCs have viruses.

i have written a script in terminal that operates with no user authentication that destroys the System folder on a mac. one reboot, and the computer boots no more. albeit it is easy to recover the data, simply booting in target disk mode and yanking over your files and doing a re-install will do it, but the average idiot computer user doesnt know that.

i have heard of viruses for Macs, but i have yet to see one, so there is some truth to that. it certianly isnt as big of an issue on a mac

also, how do you consider a monopoly over the hardware a good thing? i run OS X on my dell and it is great, but i do prefer my MBP because it looks nicer.

Macs dont last longer. i had to replace the logic board in my iMac G5 twice and the power supply once within two years of buying it. my iBook G4 had two logic board replacements and an HD replacement.

its still a computer. Apple or not, they all crap out eventually.
  9. jango271

jango271 Banned

i too, sadly, have a windows pc. Its not a real crapper like some other ones, but i still would like to get a mac.

anywho, i heard that adobe might be releasing a moble (iphone/itouch) version of flash player or like an addition to its current player that can be used on moble devices. I read that somewhere, but it slips my mind at the moment as to where.
  10. centplyr

centplyr Member

i agree with all of the statements even though i didnt read them all

and if you would read my sig..im getting a mac book pro within the next year and half or so

thanks for the concern tho appreciate the advice.