Can we please make a sub forum for imob?

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by charlieiscool12, Jan 28, 2009.

1. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    LOL, this is kinda funny. There are two threads that aren't related to imob in app store games.... We should
    Make a subforum.... Seriously
  2. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the game isn't even that good. it doesnt deserve a subforum. or even a stickied thread for that mattrer
  3. iDakota

iDakota Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    1) The game is just a fad for all the people who use myspace, facebook, or other meaningless ways of communicating to close them off from the real world.

2) The game is under developed and isn't even that good, crashes to much, won't even load, and way to many glitches. The company even takes to long to respond, has closed their chat so that we couldn't contact them fast, and will not even update the simple things at the moment.

3) There is to many of these things being made, iMob Online, iMafia, Mafia Online, etc.
    Its just the creators way of making a cheap, simple application at which they can get myspace, and other users to buy this application in order for them to gain money. Allowing them to get money, and not even update the glitches, or other stuff.

4) They all suck, nuff said.
  4. biglil

biglil New Member

Imob questions...anyone?

If I have 200 in my mob how many offensive and defensive weapons can I carry?
  5. -Kerrigan-

-Kerrigan- New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What does Facebook have to do with all of this? How are people with Facebook/Myspace closed from the real world? In fact, most popular kids at school have Facebook.

And Mafia Live does a lot of updates. 21 big ones so far, I believe. Dunno about the other apps though.