can u tell me people the best 10 games?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by isai10, Jun 26, 2008.

1. isai10

isai10 New Member

yeah i want u people to put for me the 10 best games i want to see ur opinios and see what game is the best one so i can download them when i get my ipod jajaja ok

plz comment
  2. diegohuyke

diegohuyke New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok

First of all your in the wrong category, there are other top 10 games threads so do a search first n00b. But seeing that I use to be like you I'll post you my top 10 GAMES.

10. rRootage - shooting game, much like Galaga

9. Chuzzle - puzzle game, you don't get bored when you play it

8. SpeedRun - a marble game much like Labarynth, only better with more levels

7. Kingdom Lores - awesome 3D Fantasy game, though still in alpha

6. CubicMan - guide a rectangle into the orange square (I know it sounds boring)

5. Gpsphone - Gameboy Advance emulator, great FPS

4. Tris - simple tetris game from Noah Witherspoon, it gets really addicting

3. iPhysics + all the levels - controll physics to guide a ball to to the red square

2. TTR - tap the beats of all your songs, GH3 clone

1. Raging Thunder - 3D racing game with 3 different cars and more than 5 different tracks

Keep in mind all of these are from Community Sources or from BigBoss' recomended sources.
  3. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    click BEST Apps in my signature
  4. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

Why did you post in Game Release to get faster responses? WELL DON'T DO IT! clogging up real threads with this you should get an infraction.
  5. sokolov1

sokolov1 New Member

1. GpsPhone -

Having a Gameboy Advance emulator in your pocket without having to carry another gadget is both fun to play on and to show off with. It could be argued ZodTTD has made the iPod jailbreaking community with his emulation apps. Please note however these emulators DO NOT come with games, there are other ways i.e. sources and iShare so it's not really a problem or hastle to get them on there.

2. Tap Tap Revolution (with iptf packs) -

Ahh the game that was created by a genius, a few months of jailbreaking and this app comes out, i prefer playing this with the GHIII mod/theme simply to show off more, but there is nothing like creating beats to your own songs and then trying to get the highscore from them - shear brilliance.

3. Raging Thunder -

Arguebaly, the most addictive game on the iPod touch. The Accelerometer controls are awesome and there are many, many levels to play. It takes a long long time before this game gets old. Not to mention that the graphics and designs of the tracks are very good.

4. SpeedRun -

Some may argue that labyrinth is better but i disagree, with a smaller ball this is a unique hole/puzzle game with awesome accelerometer controls! This game can be played for a very long time and i doubt you'll rest until you have completed every level in every pack. With updates too! Sidenote : Dang you "piggy" level.

5. Band -

This may not be classed as a game which is why i've lowered it's position, out of all - time apps this is always going to be in peoples top 10 , as it's theoretically not a game here it is, number 5 in my list. The developer of this app literally thought of everything, and with new instruments being added via installer the music-side of you will always be happy.

6. iSolitaire -

A game worthy of being on the apple device, very well implemented and with the touch controls it just feels nice to play. When ever i want to play a card game i no longer go to my PCs Solitaire as this version is far superior to any you have ever played before. If you don't know the rules to this game then perhaps its worth learning them.

7. Sketches -

Another entry that could be seen as "not a game", Sketches basically allows you to draw, trace, colour, twitter all in one app, and as i class sketching and not drawing as a game then Sketches is also worthy of being in my top 10 games list for the iPod touch.

8. Evolution RGB -

Again, this game is alot like sketches in many ways as it allows you to draw on-screen with you finger, but this does have a twist, with accelerometer controls built in this game will impress you friends even though the graphics really aren't up to date, this is the ultimate clay/fire/earth/water simulation!

9. iPool (or w/e the snooker one is called) -

Alot like iSolitaire in the way that this could be called an official apple product and be proud. I don't know if the pyshics in this game are realistic but they sure feel like they are, this is a game that you can play for a few hours to pass the time. If only i was actually good at Pool!

10. iPac3D -

This is my final choice of my top 10 games, alot like raging thunder in terms of graphics, this was the game that told us iPod Touch owners we were in for something special. Although the game itself can become tiresome very quickly it will impress you friends and with a highscore and accelerometer option built in - you can't go wrong.

Honourable mentions include :

iPyshics - This game depends on the packages you download for it, and because of this it doesn't make it into my top 10.

KLores - I can see the potential of this game, with a WLAN option available that doesn't actually work it does get you excited thinking what the owner has planned for this app, last time i checked it was in alpha so it is very buggy.

And please don't forget :

We're getting APPSTORE so all those games you see above this statement will probably become obselete within a few months of developers creating new games, already super monkey ball looks better than any of the games available from installer.
  6. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

iCave rock dude!
  7. isai10

isai10 New Member

ooo sorry u know i am not perfect hey but what about u ur flooding or whatever its called just trying to have more posts becuz ur not a moderator so u cant judge jajajaja

sorry for this u know(for th other people) but theres people that just get me on my nerves ajaja thank u for telling me the best games
  8. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yeah, but you're liable for an infraction and maybe a permaban.
  9. benelz

benelz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The ones you must get are Tris - i swear its in HD
    and
    Gpsphone - just because you can get mario kart!!!!
    Remember kiddies 777 - permisions!!
  10. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    emulators
    iphysic
    tap tap revolution
    sketches
    millionaire
    chess