Can Someone Please!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by mackdaddy492, Mar 6, 2008.

1. mackdaddy492

mackdaddy492 New Member

Can someone tell me how i can jailbreak my ipod touch with 1.1.4 on a mac, i tried to look for some posts but didn't have any luck can someone please help me out? i really need to jailbreak my ipod i've been getting bored with it and i had it jail- braked before but my installer wasn't working so i just updated and left it alone for a while but i want it jail broken again please help!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You should have just done the fix for the installer and saved yourself a lot of time. There are tons of guides on how to jailbreak if you look.
  3. imadhdpositive

imadhdpositive New Member

There actually aren't any. Not a single one that works for Mac, which leads me to believe that you are talking out of your ass. Reportedly, all the ones that work are for windows.

You of all people should know this seeing as you had to jb your 16gb touch on your PC laptop. Some people will say anything just to say "i told you so"
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I missed the part where he had a mac. I don't any lip from some punk ass kid either. I have done them on my mac using VMware! Mackdaddy, what model ipod and when was it purchased. I'm working on an mac version and will let you know how it goes. Sorry I didn't see that you had a mac. If you do get it jailbroken and have an issue look for a fix or PM me before you restore.