Can someone please helpe me jailbreak my touch?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by TheSinMuffin, Nov 9, 2008.

1. TheSinMuffin

TheSinMuffin New Member

I have a 2.1 FW touch. Can anyone help me jailbreak it? Thanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Just google or search here for a Quickpwn 2.1 guide on whatever os you use. It's very east to do!
  3. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

download quickown for windows or mac and run the program its pretty self explanitory
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Create a folder called “QuickPwn” on your desktop. Download your appropriate iPod firmare. Also download the QuickPwn 2.1 from here and place it. Place these files in the newly created QuickPwn folder on your desktop.
    Extract QuickPwn zipped file.
    Launch QuickPwn and select your iPode version.
    You will be asked to select your iPod firmware. Select the firmware your downloaded in Step 1.
    If the firmware you selected is valid, QuickPwn will show a green checkmark. Click Continue.
    You will then have the opportunity to select Cydia, Installer and to choose a custom boot logo. You have to select Cydia. You may also choose to install Installer. Click Next.
    You will now have a message saying that you are ready to launch the QuickPwn process in a new Window. Click Go.
    You will then be asked to power off your iPodand press Enter once it has been turned off.
    QuickPwn 2.1 will now help you put your iPod into DFU Mode (aka recovery mode). Read the instructions carefully then type in Y for YES and press Enter.
    You will be asked to hold down the Power button for 5 seconds. Then you will have to also hold down the Home button for 10 seconds without letting go of the Power button. At the end of 10 seconds you will need to release only the Power button.
    After a few seconds of holding down just the Home button QuickPwn will detect the your iPhone in DFU mode and start performing some “operations”. After 8 operations are performed QuickPwn will tell you to “Please wait while your iPod is Jailbroken”. Press any key to continue.
    Your iPod will display a turning wheel and in a few minutes will be jailbroken!
  5. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

lol he has an ipod so he doesnt need the boot loaders and that would be funny if he's running os x
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I figured everyone was smart enough to figure that out.
  7. mike11131

mike11131 New Member

ok well idk if i am in the right one but i have jailbroken my ipod touch and i have downloaded about 20 games and about 20 other stuff and now when i tryed to download games it says download failed everytime and i already downloaded bosstools so its not that and i try to uninstall games cuase i thought maybe its full but it says download failed for that to so idk wats up but can someone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  9. specialsyco

specialsyco New Member

@mike

what firmware are you running?
  10. Baker5

Baker5 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)