Can Someone Please Help Me Install The Mail App

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Aradlicz, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Aradlicz

Aradlicz New Member

ok ive already gone to that site on your itouch that enables Installer to work on the itouch and you can install some things like games...but i wanted to know how to the the mail application or the weather ones...i cant find them on the installer..and i went to this site and there was this process with installing putty, WinSCP and all this other junk and it wasnt at all specific enough so i wasnt able to do much with that... pleassseee help me out with this if anyone knows how to install the Mail App. thanks alot

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ricecook

ricecook New Member

If it didnt come with the installer you have to manually put it on there..in the mod fourm you will see a list of giuides for it and vidoe step by step by ipodtouchmaster
  3. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, I know this isn't what you want to hear but, YOU NEED TO SEARCH. Just do a simple search for "iphone apps." and there is a step by step guide and video on how to put those apps on ur touch.
  4. TARCHUNAKE

TARCHUNAKE New Member

SEARCH iPOD APPS ON YOUTUBE AND THEY'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHIN STEP BY STEP!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Three easy steps:

1) Download either PuTTY or an SFTP Client
    2) Copy your apps into the correct folders.
    3) Copy any extra apps (GMMframeworks and MobileMaileSetting.bundle) to where they belong.
    4) Set the appropriate permissions on the appropriate files.

For more details, search this forum. The search link is at the top of the page, a little toward the right. This site literally has a mountain of details on how to install iPhone apps.