Can SomeOne Make Me A Wallpaper?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by AaronMc, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AaronMc

AaronMc New Member

Please can you make me a BMW M3 Wallpaper. I would like the car to be on a black background preferably, and then the car front or back at a diagonal angle coming in from the left of the screen facing you. Thanks alot. Aaron
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Why not just make all of this yourself instead of posting a new request thread for every image. Images are available all over the internet, and you can edit them on your computer, or online with paint.net.
  3. AaronMc

AaronMc New Member

That is because im useless with all these Programs, and other people usually do a great job. Calm down.
  4. SkylarEC

Saying it's useless makes no sense. Please don't SPAM the forum, as many things you've asked, aside form the "make this thing for me" has already been answered.
  5. AaronMc

AaronMc New Member

I said im useless as doing things not its useless. Your just trying to cause an arguement for no reason. I am just asking people to help me, on something that I am not to good at. Thats all.
  6. SkylarEC

No, the fact is that threads like these do little more than clutter up the forum. And you don't need to ask the same question over and over again. To create a thread asking for the M3 logo, then get one, only to later post the same request over in the "Post Your Carrier Images" is spamming.
  7. Vasily

Vasily Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I agree with Skylar, finding an image of an object, a popular M3 logo in particular case, would be very easy using any search engine such as Google. Threads like these are unneccessary and clutter up the forum.
  8. AaronMc

AaronMc New Member

Now you are cluttering the forum, but keeping on posting exactly what Skylar has said himself? No need for it!
  9. Madnebular

Madnebular New Member

Maybe you should just open up the "AaronMc-Request-Thread", where you can post all your requests, and if anyone desires to make something for you, they answer you there, which saves the forum from spamming and helps you as well and you dont have to piss off the super moderators

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i wouldve made one but now im scared of getting stoned to death... or worse, banned lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.