Can someone make an ipod cursor?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by uber hax, Mar 4, 2008.

1. uber hax

uber hax Guest

I had an idea today, it may sound stupid but i think it would be cool. I had the Ants app with the mouse cursor mod, from the Vista Maximus 3.0 theme. And i had this idea. Figure out how to make the "Ant" move to where you tap. That would be like having a cursor! You would also have to make the ants not die when you squish them. I have no idea if this is possible, but i think it would be great.
  2. bob vansteel

bob vansteel Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2007
    someone could possibly make a mod like this using ants deamon, but just making images appear where you touch.....sort of like this experimental jiggyruntime app......

View attachment

i dont know the origional creator of that app, but i cant take credit for it....
  3. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2007
    what purpose would it serve since if your going to drag your finger across your springboard, thats just slowing down on what you want to do VS a tap.
  4. uber hax

uber hax Guest

yeah but it would look friggin sick if you have any computer type theme or you just want a cursor. You dont even have to drag. It would just appear where you tap or you can drag too.
  5. tlknocke

tlknocke New Member

Jan 20, 2008
    This would be cool but you wouldn't be able to see the cursor because it would be under your finger.

Please Register or Log in to view images