Can someone make a safari theme for vanilla surf?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bob92, Mar 18, 2009.

1. bob92

bob92 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Vanillasurf (http://outgoing.ifans.com/?d=aHR0cD...2aWV3U29mdHdhcmU/aWQ9MzAyNjc4MTM1JmFtcDttdD04) is possibly the best and most full featured internet browser on the appstore.

It has great full screen, multiple tab support (identical to safari), great book marks support, gives AdBlocking, image blocking, and even lets the user choose whether or not to open a link in a new tab. It is absolutely amazing but its one major downfall is its interface is rather ugly and red.

Can someone make a theme for it that includes safari type icons, rather then the uggly icons the come with it.

The app has already replaced Safari on my touch, but I really want it to look better.
  2. vanillasurf

vanillasurf New Member

VanillaSurf 1.0.2 will offer 3 themes: Classic (Safari), Dark and Blue!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Should be available in two weeks!
  3. bob92

bob92 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh, ok that sounds great. I must say what a great app. The only suggestion I would have is to add the textbox progress bar that safari has , built in java functions for search within the page, go to end, translate.

Theese are common bookmarks, but it would be amazing if you integrated a menu within the app for opening theese bookmarklets.