Can someone help? Related to installer..

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Tylervit2418, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Tylervit2418

Tylervit2418 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Whenever I try to add sources, my Ipod always freezes up. Sometimes it will finally complete after 15 minutes and the category its it is unknown or something like that. Im on a Jailbroken 1.1.3 btw, does anyone know if there is something I can do?
  2. skynex721

skynex721 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I had that problem before. All I did was push the standby button and the turn it back on. It worked for me.
  3. Tylervit2418

Tylervit2418 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Oh. Well this started last night, and still continues now. I fully turned off the iPod a few times, and also put it in standby several times.
  4. bagged95cavy

bagged95cavy New Member

i have the same problem wut i do is when it freezes, reboot the ipod and then go back to sources and ur source will be added at Uncatogorized, then press refresh sources and itll come up
  5. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i had the same problem with mi iphone. i was using dev teams version 1 jb. That why i downgradded and got to 1.1.2 were i luanch ijailbreak. Yes its Nates tru. But all the bugs are fixt when you install it exept the mail one that it tails you what pakage to install to fix it.