Can Someone HELP ME WITH KINGDOM Hearts On Gpsphone?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by LilBoom, Aug 24, 2008.

1. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

It Freezes at the intro someone says theres a way to get by this and continue playing the game how do i do this?
  2. touchfan93

touchfan93 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    press right in the middle of the l and r buttons, or "menu" and then say yes, overwrite current. now go to the saved games tab and click the kingdom hearts one, and hit restore game. now it should continue playing. if it crashes when u hit restore, go back in and it will work.
  3. LilBoom

LilBoom New Member

wait can you be a bit more specific i cant understand what your saying?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ok it worked it continued playing if i want to save the game for the save file inside the game itself how will i do that or do i have to use the same method you just taught me?
  4. Ragnaroc444

Ragnaroc444 New Member

You just Save Like Normal but i suggest you use gpSPhone 5.5.0 (just go to Cydia then go to gpSPhone 5.5.0 then go down til you see the donate and download drop down list click your price instead of clicking a price scroll down on teh drop down list and click *FREE* and the just download) it's easier to use and i am LVL 40 on KH COM it runs 60 FPS with me btu sounds is choppy i might use that other faeture

Please Register or Log in to view images