can someone do me a favor?

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by mynameisBEEKMAN, Jan 6, 2008.

1. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i know that freecall.com only gives you 10 free calls, then you have to put atleast SOME money into your account, and i think you only need 1 cent for it to work, so........i was wondering if someone could do me a huge favor, and put 1 cent on my account for me, I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT INFO OR ANYTHING, my mom wont let me use her paypal because she doesn't like this sort of thing, and i dont have a credit card, nor the ability to make my own.

PM me if you are interested, and if i trust you (basiclly if i have seen your posts and think you can be trustedmwith my password and account name) i will give you my account name/password.

MODS: if i am way out-of-line for posting this, i am sorry, and i will completly understand if you close this thread.
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    may i suggest www.voipcheap.com you dont have to add money at all, as long as you use less than 300 minutes every week. they give you a free 300 minutes every week, you cant go over 300 minutes unless you have money in an account with them, so dont be worried that "omg i dont remember how many minutes i have left" cuz it'll just cut you off once you reach 300. and then starting monday morning, you get another 300 mins again. its totally free
  3. 1337chaos

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    for the trial call on the front page yea, you do. but once you sign up for an account with them, you dont. it just comes up as "blocked call" on the persons caller ID
  4. chefandre93

chefandre93 New Member

voipbuster is toatally free and no limitaions
  5. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    tried that.... i get "you have reached the maximum number of free trial calls, you must purchase credit to make unlimited calls"..............
  6. 1337chaos

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    according to voipbuster.com: Free calls with VoipBuster
    New users can try VoipBuster out for free for a total of 60 minutes. During this trial period you can only call the destinations marked as free. Register your account by buying credit in order to extend your free calls.

Registered users get max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days and per unique IP address. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded the normal rates apply. During your Freedays you can call all destinations listed as "Free" for free. When you have run out of Freedays, the normal rates apply. You can get new Freedays by buying credit.

that doesnt seem very "totally free with no limitations" you can only use it free for 60 mins, then you have to buy credit. i love the part how they call them FREEdays... even though you have to BUY credit...
  7. 1337chaos

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    did you sign up for an account with them by downloading the software? once you sign up with them is when your 300 mins a week kicks in. and no it doesnt cost anything to sign up, and you dont even have to put any credit card info in
  8. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

sorry for the double post, you posted while i was writing, anyway

i get "you have reached the maximum number of free calls, please buy credit to make calls"

and yes, i did purposly make 10, or 15 ish calls, to see if there was a limit, and there is on all

yup, i did it that way
  9. 1337chaos

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you did do it the way i just said, then you are a liar that it says youve made too many calls. ive made 30+ calls already, and never gotten it to say that to me.
  10. chefandre93

chefandre93 New Member

what do you put in the registrar part