Can somebody please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by fckinfamous, Mar 21, 2009.

1. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Can somebody please upload the original ipod touch carrier image.
    Thank you.
  2. JayTraceur

JayTraceur New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    MiM

Can't You Download MiM (MakeItMine) And Just Set It To "iPod" Or Do You Need It For Something Else?
  3. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    No i needed it for something else, but someone already send it to me.
  4. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Is this what your looking for, if not I am sorry for the post.

What are the things I'll need?

You'll need a PNG-8 image (don't worry if you don't understand), and it's maximum height is 20px for it to look good.

Next, you'll need something that you can access your iPod Touch's internal system. For me, I'm using the trusty iphonebrowser. Use google, I'm sure you can find it easily.

So what do I do? (Finding the correct file)

You'll need to search for the original file. If you don't want to lose it, rename it so that you can replace it if you don't want to use it anymore.

Step 1: Open iphonebrowser application

Step 2: Click on Goto Location -> Springboard Images and Settings

Step 3: Rename Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png into Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png.bk. This is necessary if you want to revert back to the original iPod carrier. Do the same for FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png.

Step 4: Drag and drop your images (or you can use mine as a sample) into this same box (where you saw the files). Make sure the filenames are correct. You'll need Default_CARRIER_IPOD.png and FSO_CARRIER_IPOD.png as the filenames.

Step 5: Restart springboard by using Summerboard. Or killboard. Or you can use Erica Utilities. Any method you use, all you need to do is restart the springboard to take effect. Alternatively, you can simply reboot your iPod Touch.