Can Jailbreak stuff be kept to the Mods forums

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by skids, Oct 18, 2007.

1. skids

skids New Member

I might sound like I am moaning and I guess that is because I am

Please Register or Log in to view images

but every single section of this forum is covered with Jailbreak this and hack that.

I am not interested in hacking mine so and there is a Jailbreak sub forum under the mods one so can't those type of topics be kept there which makes life much easier for people like me who don't want to hack it?
  2. Rallos

Rallos New Member

We don't want to see threads of you whining either. They just got some new mods so let them get started, don't make more work for them

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: If it really bothers you that much you could try PMing mods links to threads "in violation."
  3. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Moved to Site Chat, since its more of a complaint than something with General Chatting. Rest assured, the mods are on it. No need to worry! ^_^
  4. music4life

music4life Active Member

Also, hacking is one of the main intentions of this forum. People all over come to this forum in search of info. on hacking their iPod. Other people, like you, don't they just want to talk about their iPod Touch. The idea of PMs is a good idea but will become to disorderly. I am going to talk to bgizzle to see if we can import a "report post" button into every post automatically so if a moderator hasn't taken care of a post already and you feel that it is in violation of the rules or is offensive to you it will be taken care of ASAP.