can i use itunes with an jailbraken ipod touch??????? plsp

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by r4ulz_cj, Mar 15, 2008.

1. r4ulz_cj

r4ulz_cj New Member

hi i want toknow what hapens when i restore my jailbrake ipod with itunes?
    can i use i tunes with a jailbrake ipod touch?
  2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

it is called jailbroken and yes you can but if you do restore then it will go back to a normal 1.1.4 and this is the funniest and stupidest question i have ever read
  3. chriscoyne

chriscoyne New Member

Don't listen to Lazy. No question is stupid. Evevyone has different computer skills. I understand your concern about connecting to iTunes after the break. You just wanted to be sure you could. The answer though is correct. You can connect to iTunes. If you do a restore from iTunes you will lose your Jailbreak. You can do iTunes updates though. If new fireware is released.... like the 2.0 in June, you will need to Restore then, to 1.1.4, and loose your current JB and applications you have installed. Then if and when in the future you do the JB for 2.0. Good luck. Chris
  4. lasttouch

lasttouch New Member

you answer is stupid

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. weirdwilli

weirdwilli New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    stop flaming just shut up and stop being so full of yourself
  6. Shariqqqqq

Shariqqqqq New Member

Yea bro no reason for flaming
    Yes you can use iTunes with it as far as I know I have a 1.1.4 Jb'ed 8gig and i've used itunes to sync videos pics and music no problems at all.
  7. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

Just gotta through in my 2 cents also, why do you feel the need to flame this poor guy? It's a pretty poor reflection of you. I understand the need to encourage people to search so the forum isn't littered with already answered questions, but there's no need to ridicule people for asking a question you deem "funny and stupid." The whole point of a forum is to have a place to ask question!
  8. wilts

wilts New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you have a j.b then just install the firmware will it automatically restore?

Please Register or Log in to view images