Can I SSH from my computer to multiple Ipods?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by girl1nthebox, Aug 28, 2009.

1. girl1nthebox

girl1nthebox New Member

Ok so I'm having a little bit of trouble and forgive me if I sound too stupid or the answer is right in front of me but I literally just learned how to SSH last night (thanks to this forum btw)

Anyway.. I jailbroke a friends Ipod touch - 2.2.1 firmware. Because she lost all her apps and music after that, when I went to go download Facebook it says that I need 3.0 to install it.

But, I have facebook on MY 2.2.1 jailbroken Ipod so is there a way that I can SSH it from my Ipod(or my computer, you know what I mean D

Please Register or Log in to view images

to her Ipod? Or is there any alternative? Any way to get Facebook on her Ipod? + any other apps that might give me trouble when trying to put them on her ipod.
  2. Schtac

Schtac Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, there is a way, but it is w/o giving your facebook to her ipod
    Go to safari on the iPod and go to facebook.com, then select the + button and select the add to springboard option, it will create an icon of it and it works same as the app.
  3. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    It's because the newest facebook uses some 3.0-specific frameworks, the facebook you have on yours is old.

Technically you _can_ get Facebook.app from your iDevice and put it in hers, but it's not a very nice solution.

Just get 3.0.