Can I re-jailbreak my iphone 3gs?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by A MAD MOOGLE, Mar 21, 2010.

A MAD MOOGLE New Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I have a iPhone 3GS running on 3.1.2 (7D11) firmware and 05.12.01modem firmware. It has been jailbroken via BlackRain for a few months running Cydia. The other day I went onto Cydia to find out that my space (16 gbs) is completely full. Yet the day before I had 14.5 gbs available. I have no idea what to do at this point because Cydia will not open now so it seem my only option is to restore.

So what I want to know is there a way to safely reinstall Cydia from a computer? I have Blackrain saved on my phone and I have deleted and rebooted Cydia and Rock but neither will work anymore. Please help???

Also for the record I jailbreak my phone to personalize it to my interests. Custom background, backgrounder app, etc. I do not and have not had any interest in pirating applications. For those of you with intelligent and helpful responses I thank you!

Well I found out thanks to these forums that there was an issue with Rock that caused cache to not delete and continually grow causing a massive loss of space. The problem is that I already deleted Rock via iFile and can no longer access the cache file. So it still seems my only option is to restore my iPhone 3GS.