Can i have my new posts homepage shortcut back?

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by twitchy204, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twitchy204

twitchy204 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    simple request. would there be any way to re-intergrate a new posts link to the homepage? i liked to read the site news and then be able to get right into the actual forum with the new posts link, but now the home page is redone and i have to scroll down, click on a member written review, and then click new posts.
    also, if you feel this is worthy of being created, my suggestion would be to put it in a little bit smaller font than the word "Forums" hyperlink and put it in that same orange box.

sure, it may sounds petty but hey, this is the feedback/suggestions forum so i feel like any kind of suggestions are welcome, as small as they may be.

thanks.
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I kinda miss this too. The frontpage is still in experimentation though.
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    This has already been mentioned and well discussed in another thread. As Bgizzle has said it is under consideration and in my view probably high on his list given the demand for this function from users. The front page is still beta-ish and will see changes and new functionality in the days, week and months ahead.

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.