Can I get my money back for an ipod touch 2G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PhilMan9045, Sep 9, 2009.

1. PhilMan9045

PhilMan9045 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have an iPod Touch 2G that I got in July this year. Can I somehow get my money back for it so I can get the new iPod Touch?
  2. hooger

hooger Banned

Wait for walmart to get the new touches, buy one. stick your 2g in the 3g box. return it.

They won't know. Walmart doesn't check that throughly
  3. PhilMan9045

PhilMan9045 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    alright thanks
  4. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

someone qoute that in a sig.
  5. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    They probably won't get your ID or anything when you purchase it. They may have you on camera but nobody checks the footage anyway (probably).

But I suggest you don't do it. It's morally wrong. It's just like stealing. You risk Wallmart involving the police and you void the warranty form the get go. You should've sold your iPod about a month ago with a 5-10% loss if you cared that much. I know, I know, the 3G was a rumor at that time.

Stick to your current iPod. You never know what kind of problems can arise after that 24 hour return policy ends. Warranty won't apply to it and you could end up without an iPod at all.

PS: You should set your profile to "2G iPod touch 8GB" instad of "iPod touch 8GB".
  6. MegaDell

MegaDell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yea, if Walmart somehow decides to come down on you, believe me, they will come down HARD. They have cameras that watch that entire massive parking lot, they will see your car when you pull up, they will see it when you leave, they will see you walking in the building with it in your hands, they will see you purchasing it, they will have everything.

I mean, this is assuming they decide to do something, assuming they recognize the difference at some point.
  7. Browsing

Browsing New Member

There's hardly any difference between the iPod Touch 2g and the iPod Touch 3g, besides that fact that the 3g is a bit snappier, and that it's the newest version out.
  8. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Do a best buys run instead.

People at best buys are idiots.