iOS 3.1 Can anything do this?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ltl924, Dec 1, 2009.

1. ltl924

ltl924 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I recenty wiped my computer because of a virus and now all my songs from that CPU are gone, but I haven't synced to the empty libraryNyet so my sings are still on my iPod. Buttt I has over 700 songs and I would really not like to re download em and set up my playlists all over again... I tried dtunes but I realized it's just like a substitue player and provides free stuff? I'm looking for somehing like that but I would be able to put my downloaded music and video files in my regular library and playlists and such... Is there something possibly like this I could use? I already used diskaid to recover my songs, but all their titles are screwed up like "HIN7" and da song would be blame it or somehing... Anyone have anytips?

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have a 8 gig 3g itouch jailbroken...

P.S. I need help on *******s with dtunes. I try and download it- works fine. I click it in my dtunes library- it's fine. But when I type ./get******* in mobileterminal it keeps failing saying something about unavailable but It says this about all the things i try to download and says he same thing.

~Thank youu!!!
  2. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol. Lolcat language..

ON TOPIC:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267195
  3. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    SharePod.

Try that, it's worked wonders on all my Apple devices.
  4. ltl924

ltl924 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    O lol thank you already! But I sync my songs again from m empty library, does that mean all my apps will be deleted too? I have like 7 pages of apps and would rather not download them all over again too
  5. nickswitz

nickswitz New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Just sync your ipod, right click on your ipod in itunes and say transfer purchases, and if you downloaded them from iTunes they will transfer to your computer fine.
  6. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

You right click your iPod in iTunes and click "transfer purchases" to transfer the applications.

Use sharepod to obtain your music.