Can Anyone Help Please!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TJd, Oct 14, 2007.

1. TJd

TJd New Member

i recently tried a jailbreak, but did not do it right. Then the ipod would not sync to my itunes even when i reinstalled it. so i went to the touch settings and did erase ipod, and it did. now i turn it on and it says connect to itunes and when i plug it in it wont read!! what do i do. Please help. it just stays on the screen with itune symbol and usb cable.
  2. bringonbling

bringonbling New Member

Connect the iPod Touch to your computer.

Hold down the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. The iPod Touch will reset. Keep holding the buttons down for 20-25 seconds. Do not release the buttons during the reboot process.

A screen should appear with an icon indicating you should connect your iPod Touch to iTunes. iTunes should open by itself; if it does not, open it.

A dialog box should appear in iTunes saying "iTunes has detected an iPod in recovery mode.You must Restore this iPod before it can be used with iTunes." Dismiss the box and on the iPod page click Restore. iTunes will then download the image and restore the iPod Touch to its factory default.
  3. TJd

TJd New Member

ok, i did the reset while i was connected to the computer. after it went to the itunes symbol and cable again, itunes didnt do anything so when i opened it it still didnt do nuthin. is there any other way or is my touch a goner?
  4. InfernoEffect

InfernoEffect New Member

You probably did what I did, try putting the iTunesMobileDevice.dll file back into the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin folder
  5. TheNazgul

TheNazgul Member

nooblet anyone?