Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by kckid12, Aug 5, 2008.

1. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

I have 1.1.5 (with 1.1.4 tweak) I have all emulators working imaculately, sketches, games, music, etc....Everything running 100% (knock on wood) perfect....I have a couple questions regarding 2.0 if someone wouldnt mined answering them i would greatly appreciate it.....

1. When would yall suggest I look into upgrading to 2.0 (jailbreaking)?

2. Will 2.0 ever have an easy jailbreak program Ziphone? Iliberty+?

3. Will 2.0 ever have installer or will it just stay with cydia?

4. If anyone has 2.0 do you like it and it is still have a lot of bugs?

5. Are there a lot of free games/ mainly emulators with 2.o yet? and will there be?

6. How long until 2.0 is running like 1.1.5 with customize, installer, games, emulators?

I really want 2.0 just because there is so many more apps/games coming out (sPORE) which is awesome and I want those but i need to get 2.0 any info would be much appreciated i will continue to read and thanks in advanced guys....
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)

1. Right after 2.1 is out
    2.Pwnage tool 2.0 is REally easy, and so is winpwn from what i hear.
    3. Installer is currently in beta progress and i have it on my iphone 3g and it works great for a beta program.
    4. 2.0 is great, and has just bugs like every other release.
    5. not yet, but there will be
    6. i would say 4 months to possibly a year.
  3. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

1) I suggest doing it now. It's perfectly fine to JB now, and the do it again for 2.1 whenever it comes out.

2) WinPwn and PwnageTool ARE easy. What are you talking about? Just follow a guide and they can be as simple as iLiberty+.

3) Installer 4.0 beta is released privately now (lol private). Cydia is the only fully supported one as of now, but when Installer is released, you will be able to get Installer without restoring.

4) No. 2.0 is bugless for me and many others. Have patience and don't be an idiot, and you'll have no problems.

5) Lots of games from App Store. It's worth JB'ing if only for NES, Quake, and MxTube.

6) Customize is already ported, as is NES. ZodTTD is porting gameboy, temper, SNES, and gpSphone as we speak, and there are many good games on the App Store, and more will be released on JB'ed side soon. I'd say it will be about 6 months until 2.0 is in as advanced as a stage as 1.1.4, but it's still great because it includes the App Store.
  4. kckid12

kckid12 New Member

thank you very much for answering those questions you helped me out tremendously. IF you were completely satisfied and spent hours getting your itouch the way you wanted, and finally after constant resetting, formatting, rebooting, etc...had it how you wanted, but really had an itch to get 2.0 what would you do? Thanks alot
  5. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

I'd update. Chances are you can recreate that theme on 2.0, even faster because you know what to do and what not to do. Plus, 2.0 is more community supported.