Camera sound & picture taken on ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gilligan3816, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Gilligan3816

Gilligan3816 New Member

My friend has an ipod touch (the new one). He upgraded to the newer 3.0 firmware a few days ago. Tonight he told me that he was unplugging his ipod from his computer or something and randomly pushing buttons. He said that his touch made the camera sound/click, as if it had taken a picture. Then he checked his photo roll and noticed an all-black picture. This is not a joke -- I will try to have him post on here -- maybe even post the picture that was taken if he has it. Regardless, I've read some posts that people are discussing connecting webcams and such to their ipod and that computers register the ipod touch as a camera, but I didn't see anything about a camera sound actually coming from the device or a picture actually showing up in the photo roll. Again, this is not a hype just to start a bunch of garbage. I am curious if anyone else has experienced any similar results with their ipod touch. Thanks.
  2. ChronicFunk

ChronicFunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Tell him to hold down the home button and power button at the same time and see what happens. Report back here.
  3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is the screenshot feature on the iPod touch. Pressingthe Power and Home buttons at the same time does this.
  4. andyvancool

andyvancool New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Probably took a screenshot
  5. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    omg this made me laugh so hard. thanks so much
  6. Ruamrudee

Ruamrudee Member