Camera For Ipod Touch??

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ricecook, Oct 27, 2007.

1. ricecook

ricecook New Member

you think there will be a camera that plugs on the bottm of the ipod??? will that even possible? that will be pretty cool..
  2. jakeummsi

jakeummsi New Member

i think that there probably will be. I've seen similar things like plug in cameras on portable things. like for the PSP theres a plug in camera that snaps right in at the top of the PSP and you can take pictures and videos with it. its not the best quality but its better than a phone camera. i think it was 2.0 mega pixels. so its an ok camera. but yeah i think that its a possibility that they might come out with a camera for the the iPod touch.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Sythril

Sythril New Member

that would be pretty cool but not really practical cuz lets say you hit it by mistake like it would break the plug thing at the bottom -posted from my iPod touch.
  4. jakeummsi

jakeummsi New Member

well yeah theres that, but theyd be smart enough to think of a way to reinforce that. i think it is pretty practical.
  5. KrayZieAsSPiNoy

KrayZieAsSPiNoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Haha.
    I'm pretty sure Apple will NEVER do that.
    but 3rd parties that LOVES to kill apple's market will.
    If you have a camera attachment to your iPod touch, who needs an iPhone?! =]
    you just saved months of montly bills. =]
  6. whatproblems

whatproblems New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    if apple released it they would probably charge like 149 for it...
  7. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah! then we just need a huge antenna that plugs in the bottom so we can call people and text. haha the ultimate iphone without the bill
  8. ramcosca

ramcosca New Member

Well, Apple does sell the iPod camera attachment. We just have to check if it's compatible first before going in and integrating a digital camera to it.

Theorically,if the Apple camera attachment works, there should be a way to hack through to make a digital camera work. The iPod touch has the software for opening the Camera application and taking pictures; it just doesn't have the hardware, the camera.

Also, good digital imaging quality won't come cheap. Adding a cheap camera will give for low quality pictures; then everyone will talk about how horrible the quality is, that they'd prefer not buying it. Vicious cycle.