CAMERA!!! camera camera cameracameracamera

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mateo, Jan 4, 2009.

1. mateo

mateo Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I know this has probably been asked before
    but is there some sort of camera extention that you can plug int your touch?
    I'm sure there are probably no commercial ones, but are there some handmade modded ones? Like how there was no mic for the touch, but i bought one from touchmods? Or is there some sort of way that you can make your own? Somewhere, in a dark corner of the internet, is there a way to make your own camera that works with the touch? I'm really desperate because I want it so bad, I bring my touch with me everywhere, if it had a camera, I'd use it often. Also i have total commander + tpot which means accessing my ipod is super easy, and I don't have to use the stupid ftp way of accessing my files. Basically I'd just plug in my ipod and then drag and drop the photos! I'd be so easy and convienient, I don't understand why theres not a simple extenstion that attaches to the bottom connector has a camera, and has a bottom connecter and headphones on it itself...
  2. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No.. someone was working on one but we havent heard from them in a long time.
  3. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Buy an iPhone
  4. iPoTH4CK3R

iPoTH4CK3R Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    nope.

seems like it could be possible though, they have one for the PSP, don't they?
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I tied a Viewmaster to my iPod
  6. mateo

mateo Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    YEA!, I should buy an iPh.....
    oh wait...
    I forgot I don't feel like being at&t's little b*tch and shell out tons of money every month and would rather buy something that pays for itself, not costs me inifinite amounts of money until I die
  7. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Whoo there Jonny! use a P&G sim
  8. mateo

mateo Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    hmmm I see
    I guess I could use an iphone, and just not get it connected, or I could set it up for verizon if that's possible... but that would require a ton of money and effort and i have so many irreplaceable apps on my ipod... I still wish there was a simple camera extension!
  9. wordlife6272

wordlife6272 New Member

i dont think u can add a camera to an ipod touch, that would be really cool though
    get an iphone
  10. mateo

mateo Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    man, no one else really seems to share my enthusiasm for this. I realize how obscure this idea is, although I'm kinda suprised that people kinda just dismiss it. It's like they think that since apple decided to give the iphone a camera and not the touch, that it shouldn't have one, and people who want one should get an iphone. I want the best of both worlds. I want a multi touch, 3.5 inch camera, mp3 player, movie player, dictionary, handheld nes, snes, ps1, gameboy, ect, text editor, internet browser, vnc client, email client, gaming platform, photo viewer, AND CAMERA all for $0 a month! I am willing to buy a soldering gun and do it my self, i want this so bad... the problem is, that part seems feesable, the problem would be software, but you can get the camera app to work on your touch, what if you could get that program to function for the extenstion camera!!!