Call of Duty Nazi Zombies Online Not Working

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LonePancake, Jan 28, 2010.

1. LonePancake

LonePancake New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, I have a problem. I've recently bought Call of Duty Nazi Zombies for the IPOD 3g, not iPhone. However, my connection is fine and everything, but I just can never find an online match with random people. Is it supposed to take this long? I have my settings on Online, or Bluetooth, and not local.
  2. Q132

Q132 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok, what u need to do is go to extras and make an account, then it should work
  3. LonePancake

LonePancake New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i did make an account. i tried to log in with it, but it's still taking forever. sorry if i'm sounding rude. i'm not trying to.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Rebecca

Rebecca New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Try restarting your ipod, then let it download the game settings again. If if still persists, then you might have to wait for a patch
  5. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I heard if you pirate this game online won't work.
  6. Just_For_Now

Just_For_Now Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thought so too. Although most people are not online when you are, only if your lucky

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. LonePancake

LonePancake New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    look like alot of ppl have the same problem. well, what exactly do you mean by "restarting the ipod and let it download the game settings again?" and no, i did not pirate the game.
  8. alarik95

alarik95 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My call of duty zombies I and II both don't work.
    when I start 'I' my ipod just goes to the 'call of duty world at war.....' sign and goes to home screen.
    When I go to II, it usually doesn't load, but after like 20 tries, it gets to the home screen and when I go online (I made account), it just says loading and I get tired of waiting after 10 minutes.
    When I go to single player, SAME THING.
    P.S. I pirated the game twice, both I and II.
    P.S.S. What's the difference between the two?
    P.S.S.S. What do you do excactly when you start the game? Pirated or not. Please state if your game was pirated.
  9. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Piracy is not allowed here please read the rules
  10. Even_Wilder13

Even_Wilder13 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I saw ur post so I went to other help sites and I saw everyone had the same problem the reason why is no one is online so I went on to the app and messed with it a bit and found something that helps obviously the keyboard does not work on the app but if u go into edit profile it will say on the username section (Player) and then some numbers an on the password section it will be blank you can't make a profile all you can do is basically play as a guest so when ur in edit profile click on validate and it should work if it doesn't or u have any questions here's my number 5716061361 or hitme up on twitter xFLiPKiNGx13 or Facebook if u don't have a twitter best of luck hope this helps