calender on ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by demar, Oct 4, 2007.

1. demar

demar New Member

hi manns i am now her but i have a question.. i have orderd my ipod touch and its coming 12 but i whant to have a good calender.. the iphones i think is the best becos you dont need w-lan to se it.. but befor the jailbrike are coming do any of you gays have a tips on a good one or a way to have the ability to add events from the ipod touch...

i hoppe you gays can help sorry for the bad eng

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

You cant add any events directly from the Ipod, only by adding them to supported calendars on your computer, then syncing to the ipod.
  3. demar

demar New Member

is ther not any whay at all ever or is it now befor the jailbrake?

cant i us google calender on ipod touch? and add events in google calender fron ipod touch
  4. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

someone had posted about a way to do that, but again it goes through the computer and you cant do it directly from the ipod
  5. demar

demar New Member

that suk

Please Register or Log in to view images

but after the jailbrak do not the iphones calender going to work in ipod touch for in iphone you can and events?
  6. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

well who knows what will be added by third party developers if and when the ipod is jailbroken. But when that point comes, im sure someone will alter the calendar program to add events, and someone will probably make a google calendar app which can by synced over wifi from the touch. But... its all just speculation, at this point the ipod hasnt been jailbroken yet and it will probably be a while, patience and hope is in order i think.
  7. demar

demar New Member