Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by thedj, Oct 3, 2010.
Is there a way to change the alert sounds on the calendar app?
Not unless you jailbreak.
Well obviously im jailbroken, which is the reason why I posted in the "Jailbroken iPod touch Mods" Forum..Please Register or Log in to view images
Seriously dude, do you not think before you type?
So does anyone know how to do it?
Please Register or Log in to view images
Sorry, I read these forms via RSS and I just have one big folder on google reader that combines several messages boards into one section. So sorry I did no know what section this post came from.
And you'd probably have to SSH in and "replace" your sound over top of Apples. (just like you do with the 6 SMS tones
You could make a theme for it if you don't want to replace system files.
1. Download a program that converts to .caf (I used Audio Music Batch Converter)
2. Convert your sound clip into .caf
3. Rename your file to the system file you want to theme (beep-beep.caf in this case)
4. Create a folder named "Whatever.theme" (Replace Whatever with what you want to see in Winterboard)
5. Create a folder inside that folder named UISounds
6. Paste beep-beep.caf inside UISounds
7. SSH in and paste the whole theme folder in /private/var/stash/Themes
8. Enable your theme in Winterboard
Separate names with a comma.