Calendar Widget

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by PieOPah, Jun 15, 2009.

1. PieOPah

PieOPah Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I am looking to put a calendar widget onto my Springboard. The only thing I would like to know is weather or not it can launch the calendar app?

Could somebody point me in the right direction fro creating/adding this and let me know if it is linked to the app at all.

Many thanks,
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    A calendar widget itself is not linked to the Calendar app in any way. You can, however, use a transparent icon for Calendar and place it directly over the widget, so that it opens when you tap the widget area.
  3. PieOPah

PieOPah Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That would work

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks.

Just looking for the widget now (reading through a variety of posts).

I assume that there is no way of making an icon stretch across a number of spaces so I could touch anywhere in that area?
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Not that I know of. You could try making the transparent icon 320px wide, but I'm not sure if that would work...
  5. PieOPah

PieOPah Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  6. PieOPah

PieOPah Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Okay, I am really stuck now!

Would it be possible for somebody to post the weather/clock/calendar widget? I do have a copy but am really confused on how to get everything positioned at the bottom of the screen.

I would like it just above my 'Delnoch' icons at the bottom of the screen. This is what it looks like at the moment....

Edit 1: Actually, I probably only really need to know how to move the background down to the bottom for behind the calendar...

Edit 2: Or even better, if anybody would be able to tell me how to get the following calendar to sit on top of the bottom bar - http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/69Crzy/Del_Mac2.png I would be very grateful

Please Register or Log in to view images

Many thanks

Attached Files: